First, a joke.
Question: How many Scrum Masters does it take to change a single light bulb?
Answer: None. It’s not in their Backlog.
This is an old joke, so you probably have heard it before.
What did I do?
- Wrote simple cryptography example using NumPy –NumPy Bitwise XOR and One Time Pads
- New posts in the NumPy weather series – Temperature Autoregressive Model With Lag 1 and Correlation between the Weather and Stocks with Pandas
- Wrote new notes for Coursera Machine Learning Week 3
- Because of the release of the Ender’s Game movie, I wrote a review of the book with the same name.
- Almost a Hundred Python Resources, Libraries and Tutorials
What will I do?
- another post in the NumPy weather series
- review of a Neal Stephenson book. Those seem to get a pingback every time
The Malocchio situation has deteriorated. I am doing research into protective talismans and cures. If possible these should also block the noise, that Malocchio makes. He seems to have something against doors. Or he just likes kicking stuff. My theory is that doors are probably affecting his energy levels. I don’t know whether windows have the same effect, but I suspect that’s not the case.