“The Dilbert Principle” by Scott Adams is one of the best business books ever written.
The book is slightly outdated. TQM should probably replaced by Agile or similar. However, the text is illustrated with many funny Dilbert comics. The book will teach you about management and how to cope with it, including the following topics:
- The Evolution of Idiots
- The Happiness Productivity Test
- How to Talk Like a Manager
- The Great Lies of Management
- How to Provide Bad Advice
“The Dilbert Principle” will help you build your business empire. Throw away all your other management books!
Before I leave you here is a list of NumPy Cookbook reviews that I am aware of:
- cbrunet Recipies for scientifics
- biltre_mor nice book to understand the mathematical potential of python
- Roberto Aviles Power to the people, made easy
- Matthew Wooller Recipes that just make you more hungry…
- David Good cookbook for intermediate numpy users.
- alan1955 Great Book to Get You Started
- Tom Jensen Morgan Helpful and well-written resource
- Ralph Brugger Beyond the textbooks – a wide range of real-world problems solved incrementally
- Chirag Vadhavana Recommended reading for numpy
- Nikolay Karelin Advices for numerical analysi in Python
- Will M. Great book to introduce you to and expand your knowledge
- BeckyLEXI NumPy Cookbook is a Great Resource
- AI in Motion
- The Glowing Python