Christmas is almost upon us so Packt Publishing has again offered to organize a contest. This time the prizes are 2 print copies and 2 ebooks of my new book NumPy Cookbook, that was published about a month ago. NumPy Cookbook is aimed at intermediate NumPy users and is more or less continuing on the material of my other book NumPy 1.5 Beginner’s Guide.
What you will learn from NumPy Cookbook:
- Learn advanced indexing and linear algebra
- Dive into Broadcasting
- Profile NumPy code and visualize your profiling results
- Speed up your code with Cython
- Use the array interface to expose foreign memory to NumPy
- Use universal functions and interoperability features
- Learn about Matplotlib and Scipy which is often used in conjunction with Numpy
Written in Cookbook style, the code examples will take your Numpy skills to the next level.
How to Win NumPy Cookbook
You can enter by writing a comment to this post explaining why you would like to have the book. The contest has already started and will end on January 1st 2013 at 11:59 PM GMT. Winners will be randomly chosen and notified by email, after termination of the contest.
The contest is open to everybody in the world, however print copies are only available to residents of the US and Europe.
Comments are moderated by me, so your comment will not appear immediately.
I wish all the contest participants good luck.